Stop the buoy count and go out and play on your ski! Long long time ago. I saw my friend and one of the most talented skiers in the world “George Renosto”, finish a slalom tournament and when he was getting to the dock, attempted a back flip on his slalom.READ MORE
After doing the appropriate research I came to the conclusion that the best and safest way to slalom ski is with a rubber binding and a RTP. Here is a list of the last world slalom champions for the past 20 years. They all won with a single binding, except for Jeff Rogers and Freddy Winter.
- PLAY ON YOUR SLALOM SKI!
- SINGLE OR DOUBLE BOOT?
- SAFETY FIRST!
- HANDICAP SLALOM SYSTEM BY AQASPORTS
- DRIVING YOUR BOAT
- INTRODUCE WATERSKIING TO YOUR TODDLER
- ANDY MAPPLE SHOWING HOW TO SLALOM IN SLOW MOTION
- WHATS FIRST FASTER OR SHORTER?
- PATRICE MARTIN MANY TIMES TRICKS AND OVERALL WORLD CHAMPION
- NATE SMITH ON HIS QUEST FOR 43OFF